Swimming Pool Cost and Information
To book your Swim session Please call (01752 822597)
- • Each hour session has a maximum capacity of 6 swimmers. Some flexibility can be made for larger families, but this must be booked in advance. Larger groups will need to book separate time slots.
- • Sessions are 1 hour long and include changing time on entry so please come “swim ready”.
- • Please pay for your swim session in our park reception and enter your car registration on our Kiosk to qualify for 3 hours free parking.* (*We are not responsible for non-registration of vehicles or incorrect entry on kiosk.)
- • You will receive a pool pass to take to pool reception and exchange for swim wrist bands.
- • You will be asked to leave the pool at the end of your hour session. The pool attendant will remind swimmers.
- • Spectators are welcome at no cost; however, we reserve the right to restrict numbers.
- • We offer Pool Parties, if you are interested, please email for full information. >> Click here to send an email
- •LOST PROPERTY ~ Whitsand Bay Fort Holiday Village are not responsible for lost or damaged property. All lost property will be kept in the pool complex for 2 months and then donated to local charities.