Arrive on the Friday evening for a relaxed gathering in The Vaults bar, with all the fort facilities available to you throughout the weekend. If you have guests travelling some distance, your party are welcome to stay over Sunday and Monday if you wish.
Whitsand Bay Fort is the perfect venue for your wedding or private event. Our team will be on hand to help your event run smoothly, if you need any assistance with the organisation we’ll be here to help you or make suitable recommendations in terms of catering or entertainment. If you have selected a specific theme for your event we will work with you to ensure that you achieve the look and feel for your party.
Whitsand Bay Fort offers a complete wedding package
We are an approved wedding ceremony venue with a wonderful range of locations for your perfect day. From intimate historic settings to out in the folly overlooking Rame Head Peninsula.
Get married within a wonderful setting comprising of impressive Victorian vaulted rooms, recently uncovered and restored with intriguing underground chambers.
We offer a full in house catering service from the casual buffet to a formal setting for your day guests. For more information about our comprehensive wedding service please visit whitsandbay-weddings.co.uk
A range of choices
Choose from a number of distinctive locations for the wedding ceremony itself:
‘The Vaults Chambers’. An intimate historic setting within the Fort’s defences.
‘The Vaults Suite’. With similar atmospheric setting for the larger gatherings.
‘The Reading Room’. A small very traditional library with 16th century pews.
‘The Fort Folly’. Magnificent outdoor location at the highest point of the park overlooking Rame Head Peninsula.
‘Lodge 71 & Lodge 12’. From the decking of these lodges with amazing views of Plymouth & Dartmoor.
Personal viewings are highly recommended.
Suitable for all events
– The perfect location for all your business conferences, training modules and team building packages.
– We can provide first class training facilities and support systems, with quality accommodation,and all your catering requirements in a stunning coastal location.
– One day training sessions in The Vaults Suite to accommodate up to 100 delegates.
– Short break team building packages utilizing the superb luxury lodges in the Fort.
– We have a wide ranging portfolio of partner companies who can provide entertaining and productive activities to suit all client needs,
– We have local providers for surfing, karting, paint balling, zip wire, historic digs, Segway and many more, all tailored to your budgets and needs.
Please click here for more information.