We’ve got lots to do for all the family over the bank holiday, within the Fort and in the surrounding areas!
Here is a taster of what we have locally…..
- Book a lodge for the week and enjoy a FREE 2 hour surfing lessons for all the family! Lessons include wet suits and boards so don’t worry about that! Phone reception to reserve your slots 01752 822597
- Check out the evening ghost tours of the Fort. There are early and late evening slots available to suit everyone’s needs! Book now to make sure you don’t miss out!
- Go on historic tours of the Fort, and see the English Heritage Ancient Monument with gun emplacements, tunnels and underground rooms to explore.
- After working up an appetite visit The Vaults restaurant and enjoy the popular Sunday Carvery’s or the all you can eat Curry nights on Thursdays.
- Jump on the Tamar estuary boat trips from Plymouth and Cotehele quay, for an exciting day out with the family!
- Don’t forget about the Mount Edgcumbe House and gardens Green Man event, with music, entertainment and food stalls!
- The Adventure Bay surfing school is on the beach at Whitsand Bay. Surfing lessons for all levels all week. Coasteering groups all week.